"cobbled kitchen classes"
Tailored Cookery Classes in your own home (2hr30 session)
Bespoke Cobbled Kitchen Classes
- £115 for a totally "you-focussed" 1:1 Cobbled Kitchen experience - we will discuss your needs and priorities beforehand and then you choose the theme/content of the session. For this option, I will bring a few ingredients which I think will be helpful but you supply all the other ingredients. I will provide guidance (a shopping list!) on this beforehand.
- £145 for the same as above, except, I will bring all the ingredients.
- You may wish to share this cooking experience with one or two others. Again, there are options as to whether you or I supply the ingredients:
- 1:2 Cobbled Kitchen class (without ingredients) is £135
- 1:2 Cobbled Kitchen class (including ingredients) is £165
- 1:3 Cobbled Kitchen class (without ingredients) is £165
- 1:3 Cobbled Kitchen class (including ingredients) is £185
I'll leave you with greater confidence and a desire to cook from scratch again - as well as a load of notes, ideas and advice on what to get stocked up on to help make cooking easier.
GROUPS: Cobbled Together Social
- Groups of four to ten people in your own home for a 2 1/2 hour workshop - daytime or evenings; £35 per head.
- There is a £10 extra charge for evening sessions and/or my travelling beyond St Albans.
- This includes the cost of most ingredients, which I will bring, plus recipe notes for each person. (Most clients prefer to source and buy their own meat and/or fish.)
An alternative Team-Building experience? A Coffee Morning with a difference? A Cook-along Dinner Party with your friends with dinner to eat at the end?! No more stress - just relaxed fun! After the two hours of our cooking, I'll tidy up and leave you and your guests to eat together. (I'm sure they'll help you with the washing up at the end!)
Fun Cooking Club held at The Cobbled Kitchen, 2 hr sessions.
- £35 per person for a 2 hour class.
- 2 classes booked together = £65.00 per person.
- 3 classes booked together = £90 per person.
Each class is tailored to your needs. All you need to do is book onto the set dates (see Cobbled Together page) and maybe find a friend to come with you! I need a minimum group of 4 (max 7) for these classes to go ahead.
Enough food is made for you each to take home a generous portion. You will also be given printed instructions and "recipe" sheets as well as a head full of ideas, hints, tips and, of course, greater cooking confidence!
Homemade Cobbled Catering
Send me an email or call for a chat about your catering requirements and we can discuss prices, numbers of people (children/adults), special dietary needs, etc. I can cater for up to 40 people, bringing the food to your venue, and even stay to heat up and serve the food to your guests, if that takes the pressure off you! Or I can cook "live" for you and your guests in your garden or kitchen, set out all the food and leave you to enjoy. This option is becoming increasingly popular during the summer for Paella Garden Parties!
Depending on your chosen menu, prices range from £15.00 to £20.00 per head for main meal, side dishes and salads.
4-6 portion paella - Veggie £60, Meat £70, Seafood £80, Mixed Meat and Seafood £90
12 portion paella - Veggie £90, Meat £100, Seafood £120, Mixed Meat and Seafood £130
20 portion paella - Veggie £120, Meat £140, Seafood £160, Mixed Meat and Seafood £190
NB Paella is Gluten Free and the veggie ones are also Vegan!
Fun, children's cookery classes held at The Cobbled Kitchen (2 hr sessions)
For ages 6 - 15
All Kids-a-Cobbling classes are held at The Cobbled Kitchen - see address below.
- Scheduled Holiday Classes: £30.00 per child (age 6 - 15 yrs) per class. BOOK NOW TO SECURE YOUR PLACE(S)!
- Bespoke Weekday Classes: £35.00 per child (age 6 - 15 yrs) per class. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS DETAILS BEFORE BOOKING
- Bespoke Saturday classes: £40.00 per child (age 6 - 15 yrs) per class. PLEASE CONTACT ME TO DISCUSS DETAILS BEFORE BOOKING
Each participant brings home a range of savoury foods ready to be eaten. All ingredients and equipment are provided and included in the cost. Instructions and recipe sheets to take home are also provided and your child(ren) will be buzzing to show you how to cook...!
Duke of Edinburgh (Bronze Award) for age 14+ yrs.
7 x 2hr sessions held here at The Cobbled Kitchen, St Albans.
all 7 sessions fulfil the Bronze Award requirements for the Skills section and include all ingredients.
Total cost is £245.00 for all 7 sessions. Includes ALL ingredients, equipment and teaching materials.
This can be paid in full or in 3 instalments (£75, £85, £85) where the first instalment is also a deposit. Call or email me to discuss details.
Student Survival Cookery Course for 6th Form Leavers +
Choice of 3 x 3hr sessions held in the school holidays. Venue to be confirmed.
£55 per student, per session. Call or email me to discuss details.
Available for all the above services except catering. (1:1 Bespoke teaching, Cobbled Together, Kids-a-Cobbling)
Vouchers are beautifully presented with a little surprise in each one.
All vouchers valid for 6 months from date purchased.
THINK; Christmas, Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Birthdays and Anniversaries, as well as a simple "Thank you for ..."
Cancellation Policy for all services:
50% of the total will be returned if cancellation is made anytime up to 2 weeks before the session.
If you need to cancel during the 2 weeks before the session then you will be able to re-book a future date or receive 25% refund.
Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start of any session cannot be refunded.