the art of instinctive cooking
Bespoke Cobbled Kitchen teaching in your own home
Do any of these apply to you?
- want to cook more often, quicker, better, fresher...?
- want your other half to do more of their fair share of the cooking?
- want to handle foods you're not used to?
- want to revive your cooking mojo?
- want to give your older kids the skills they need to eat better when away from home?
- want to impress family and friends?
- want to easily address the dietary requirements of family members?
Well, I know I can help with any of the above, because these are the issues which most of my clients are facing before they find me. We then have a chat and exchange a few emails - which get the taste buds zinging! You just need to decide if you want me to bring all the ingredients or if you would like to supply them (two different price options) and then we book a date and time for me to come along with my knives and some other bits and pieces which I think will help you.
You may wish to share this experience with one or two others. This is perfectly possible too, just be careful to select the right option on the Book Now page.
Below are just some of the classes I have run in the past in my own home. They may help you get an idea of what sort of foods you'd like to make. Enjoy salivating while pondering but remember, you don't have to stick to these at all; you can mix and match or discard altogether and just scream, "Help! How do I feed a fussy 3 yr old, a vegan teen and a carnivorous partner?!"
Rest assured, I'll devise a totally bespoke class to address your particular needs.
These Cobbled Kitchen classes help you meet your own culinary aspirations and grow in confidence!
I'm always happy to discuss different options and accommodate your specific needs.
Remember, no specialist skills or knowledge is required!
Anyone can cook!